SOCIAL JUSTICE RALLY
Monday, November 25th
Phillips Hall, Santa Ana College
- click here for details -
Areas of Expertise
Our team is highly trained, experienced, and focused on your needs in order to help in achieving the most positive and fruitful results, all while providing outstanding, respectful services.
Constitutional & Civil Rights
We are committed to advocating for your Constitutional Rights. We will exhaustively research and review your case and bring to your attention all results to help generate the most successful outcome of your situation. Our book, "Whistle Blowing Orange County Style" will be helpful if you are trying to take on the bureaucracy of powerful corporations and entities violating your civil liberties.
We handle a large variety of investigative services. These services include locating missing people, background checks, personal investigative services, and a variety of civil investigative services.
NATIONAL INFORMATION CHECK SYSTEM
(avail in all US States)
PROFESSIONAL USAGE: Attorneys, Insurance Companies, Process Servers, Churches, Corporations, Non- Profit Organizations, or any business that needs to obtain background information about a person. Personal, Civil, and Criminal information available.
PERSONAL USAGE: Lost contact with a friend and can't locate them on a social media? Wondering if your Online Match is married? Trying to find someone who owes you money? Trying to reconnect with a high school or college friend? Trying to discover if someone has a criminal record? Trying to find a missing relative? Just have some questions about an individual?
Each search is $100 whether new or returning client. Discounted rates available for businesses and for multiple search orders.
Social Justice Directory
CLICK BELOW TO ADD YOURSELF TO THIS DIRECTORY IF:
* You are a professional business or organization that deals with “Social Justice” issues, sells merchandise used in Social Justice forums, or rent rooms or space for rallies.
* You are a start up business or organization and want to get established and get the same exposure as a large business.
* You have been wrongfully convicted of a crime, so you can tell your story and try to get assistance in your exoneration struggle.
* You are an Attorney or a Legal Professional and want to let prospective clients know that you can assist them in social justice claims, lawsuits, and other specified cases.
* You have a “Petition” and are trying to get signatures and exposure for your cause.
* You are in Marketing and Promotions, so you can find partners, associates, marketing aids, contacts, and other businesses in the “Social Justice” arena.